The following section contains tutorials not explicitly about any particular core function of vdirsyncer. They usually show how to integrate vdirsyncer with third-party software. Because of that, it may be that the information regarding that other software only applies to specific versions of them.
Please contribute your own tutorials too! Pages are often only stubs and are lacking full examples.
Further applications, with missing pages:
- khal, a CLI calendar application supporting vdir. You can use
- Many graphical calendar apps such as dayplanner, Orage or rainlendar save
a calendar in a single
.icsfile. You can use
- khard, a commandline addressbook supporting vdir. You can use
- contactquery.c, a small program explicitly written for querying vdirs from mutt.
- mates, a commandline addressbook supporting vdir.
- vdirel, access vdir contacts from Emacs.